August 21, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

Author Topic: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining  (Read 28731 times)

Online Escla

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Joe Mercer
Re: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining
« on: November 14, 2017, 04:46:14 PM »
It has been said often enough that only fans are loyal; most players and managers are not. But if this fella bombs out of Watford after 11 games, what does that say about him?  Imagine what would have been said on here if Koeman had left after 11 games?   I really hope he does not come for that reason apart from all what has been already said. Of course if we are landed with him, and results show little improvement then we will probably see him gone by next May. On the other hand he might be better than we think and might jack us up the table. Given a choice between the two, it is Dyche for me.  Niasse will be pleased though. Which Watford players do you fancy? Cleverly?

You can't blame him for not wanting to go down with Hull, he was brought in too late and the damage was already done but he did a decent turnaround, just wasn't enough. So he went to Watford who only ever give 12 month contracts, if a bigger Prem club offers him three years then he should grab it. I think it would be a good move, we are in no position to chase the Ancellotand Tuchels of this world.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team