October 24, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

Author Topic: Which 3 teams can we finish above?  (Read 3406 times)

Online blueToffee

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Which 3 teams can we finish above?
« on: November 27, 2017, 02:51:45 AM »
Yes but if you think we should get 1.5 points per game across a season then not many of them should / will get that.

“If” we pick up of course.

If we pick up...yeah, I mean I think we have tools at our disposal to get out of this situation.

- We can appoint a manager.
- We can spend money in January.

That gives us options at least that should be better than other teams, which is helped also by the fact that despite how crap we've been the bottom half teams are all pretty crap, all have issues and most are unlikely to go on long runs of form. I mean look how many goals we've leaked and somehow we're not in the bottom three right now at least, and not at all cut adrift.

However, I do not think this is a situation where we turn it around overnight (I think it's going to take a good managerial choice, players returning and 2-3 key signings to shore up the spine of the team to really start moving our fortunes) so I'm assuming we'll be halfway through the season and comfortably bottom half. Possibly even bottom three or thereabouts. So, as a plan B of sorts I was just trying to find solace in teams that also seem kinda broken. As that's how I see us.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:53:06 AM by blueToffee »

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team