October 20, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 131124 times)

Online Lxxx

• Howard Kendall
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: January 18, 2018, 07:40:38 PM »
General concensus is negative and most people are really quick & happy to start blaming him. (I happen to think it's correct that the manager gets blamed regular for shit performances)
However, his supporters seem deranged with urgency to defend him. He's done nothing to warrant that level of loyalty.

My al fella and his mates weren't keen on sacking Martinez & Koeman, even though they accepted they were shit. I suspect this Allardyce thing is an amplified version of that - old timers not wanting Everton to become a club that burns through managers.

I think with our new found cash has come an expectation (not unreasonable) that we should be competitive in most games, that a cup run shouldn't be seen as a bonus and that 7th position in this poor league should be more or less a given.

It wouldn't surprise me if this churn of managerial appoointments shows no sign of abating soon. We don't look to have any form of strategy going forwards and hence how can anyyone concerned with the club buy into something that looks so disorganised.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team