August 18, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 123496 times)

Offline Rodenplav64

• David Unsworth
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: January 19, 2018, 01:40:36 PM »
Results were good out the gate, performances mostly still lacking, and were reverting to Koeman level. However, I do think there were/are copious problems with this squad be it imbalances or quality of player, so I'm trying to give him slack for the anemic attacking threat of late.

I like his first two signings, both signal a decent amount of ambition and attacking intent to get started with. The ability to make consistently good calibre signings is obviously a massive part of the game and why Moyes thrived here for long spells. If you bring in quality players, usually performances improve. While I'm not expecting one this window, I'd love to see a more creative passer in central midfielder added too...if we filled that position and added a left back there wouldn't be many excuses left for getting a much better level of performance from the team. I'd love to get to that point where I have faith in the squad again.

Why are they his signings if all the shite we got before weren't Koemans fault but the DoF ?

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team