June 25, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 117075 times)

Online gizzblue

• Trevor Steven
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: February 02, 2018, 06:41:31 AM »
Even if we were to win the league with Allardyce, people wouldn't be happy. And we'd hear how he only wants the trophy so he can see his reflection in it or fill it with gravy.

As you say, rightly or wrongly the board have chosen him but if we're going to change again, it has to be for someone who is recognised as being an upgrade. Not just because some/a lot of/most the fans have a stick up their arse about Allardyce.

Personally, I think people have been too quick to criticise, and it's largely the contingent who didn't want him here in the first place. Hopefully now we've got most of the squad back together, and along with the new additions, we can start to produce more football like the first half yesterday.

I just want us to win and as such, I want Big Sam to do well. If we start to play more enterprising football and string together a few results between now and the end of the season, surely he deserves to stay on? If not, we review the situation and see if there are any upgrades available.
If he won us the league ...id be his very own gravy slave .. or bisto kid if you prefer.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team