December 19, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 138331 times)

Offline Martip

• Tommy Lawton
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: February 04, 2018, 04:55:50 PM »
I 've been backing him since his arrival as felt he deserved  time given the shit he took over but some his his recent decisions have baffled me.

I can't for the life of me work out why he 1. Plays Morgan and 2. Didn't sell him for the reported 20m moyes was offering. I mean he offers nothing to this team- We look no more solid with him in there and his sideways 2m passes give us nothing going forward.....the young lad who came in under unsworth looked a better option as does Davies.

The next issue is formation....hes now starting to get it wrong every game....far too negative even against the crap teams like west brom....yesterday was a joke and it was plainly obvious we'd get tonked after the team sheets were announced.

What's really pissing me off though is his constant not taking responsibility for his actions and blaming the players.. ..yes they have to take responsibility but so does he and his constant slagging off players is impacting confidence.

He also can't have it both ways...for example he makes everyone aware what a great job he's doing when he's winning and a signing comes off like Walcott  (although was a no brainer for me)but when we lose  its the players fault And nowt to do with him.

Similarly if a signing doesn't come off it's their fault (like cenk so far who was his choice and the best player at that price in his words a few weeks ago). This sort of behaviour doesn't exactly endear us to prospective players or top young talent and reeks of arrogance.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team