September 19, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 126662 times)

Online KoemansNumberTens

• Alex Young
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: February 11, 2018, 02:17:00 AM »
If anyone actually thinks allerdyce is doing an ok job, and for that deserves our support. They can fuck off.
We have had some real shit managing our club , people who should never have got the opportunity. Sam is one of those.
 Don't believe me? Scheiderlin...says it all, not put a fucking shift in at all this season. Yet gets picked . The arsenal game summed Sam up for me, winning team split, and the defence ? Fuck...how many times do we have to see a back 3 that does not work, before the message gets through. We don't have the players . We have a poor right back at left back. Despite needing a left back for how long? For one manager to fail to address this is bad. For two it's pathetic.
 Another reason to distrust Sam.
He gets abuse because he comes across as arrogant. He does not get the club,  the fans or the team.
And some of the comments he comes out with..fuck me..is  it any wonder he gets abuse?
MORE BORING?

Ffs, he is Making himself indefensible.
He has to go, and sooner the better. Moshiri has to get it right, new.manager and dof. No excuses, no room for error.

I really don't get this doesn't get us nonsense. What's to fucking get. We want to play pretty football like everyone and we want to win stuff like everyone.

People liked Martinez cos he fed us utter bullshit. He only got us when we were winning. He was full of excuses when we lost. Did Moyes get us?? Did koeman?? What's to get? I genuinely don't know.

Have we had a manager ever who's been given so little rope with the fans. Let's not pretend us getting hammered off Arsenal is the problem. People's problem is they didn't want him.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team