December 16, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 137865 times)

Offline Shropshire Blue

• NSNO Subscriber
  • David Unsworth
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: February 13, 2018, 10:38:09 PM »
Don't think anybody really expected us to break top four, top six maybe ... but either way a small improvement on last year Would ve been the target ... but to fuck about sacking a manager with no idea who to bring in ,then hiring shite Walsh(last year),Sam this...players not being scouted properly others left to go but no being replaced ...and the whole left back debacle .....is just piss poor management at every level, to go as far backwards off the field as we have is utter shit, money or no money .

And the fans have every right to expect better .no?.
I'm not arguing that everything is rosy, it isn't.  And once again, Sam would not be my first choice of manager. The fact is we could be 7th after the next game and that is fact, not opinion.
I just keep asking for more balanced objective debate and 'shite ' is not objective or balanced, it's an insult,  yes, but life, including football life, is more complex than assessments like that.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team