December 16, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 137703 times)

Offline KoemansNumberTens

• Alex Young
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: February 15, 2018, 02:29:07 AM »
But we dont want a manager telling us that once we are safe we will play certain players.

We don't want a manager dropping all our attacking players cos there's a chance we could lose this game but we may win the next

We don't want a manger who claims glory every game he wins, blames the players every time we lose

I'm not sure what people don't get about this

We are on the cusp of going forward, money, stadium, infrastructure. Why can't we get in a manager who isn't Allardyce

I just want a manager that gets us points. So far points wise he's doing okay.

I agree in terms of ambition against the bigger sides. The playing certain players... maybe they aren't ready and playing them when the season is over then giving them a full preseason is the way to go? Honestly we don't know.

The problem I have isn't people saying what about say silva he's better because of this this and this. It's we want anyone but allardyce regardless of how allardyce does

We could go on a decent run to the end of the season finish 7th. Actually average a good amount of points under allardyce and still almost everyone would rather almost anyone but allardyce. That's just closed off thinking. It's not reasonable.

There's plenty of players I don't like. If I was on here saying I don't care how well Keane does for the rest of the season i want him gone regardless and replaced by almost anyone people would think I'm a lunatic.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team