June 20, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 115909 times)

Online van der Meyde

• Tommy Lawton
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: February 15, 2018, 05:44:30 PM »
I can't be arsed with the cry-arsing about him, so that's enough for me to want him replaced tbh.

Seems like a few people will use any stick they can to beat him though. Crying that it'd be a different result if Mahrez or Zaha were playing, for fuck's sake, you can only beat what's in front of you and that luck works both ways. I guess all the other teams are lucky that we've had to play Martina at left back. I can play this game too, does Swansea beating Arsenal look worse because Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan weren't in the team? Of course it doesn't.

As for the suggestions that it's in his best interests to keep us below 40 points for as long as possible, do me a favour. It's not.

Is he the right man for us long term? Probably not. Do I want him here next season? Not particularly. But his record at Everton so far after 14 games (and having played 5 of the top 6) would see us pick up around 56 points which, while not a great performance, is nowhere near as bad as some are making it out to be.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team