October 24, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

Author Topic: [News]Sandro linked with move back to Malaga  (Read 10358 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: [News]Sandro linked with move back to Malaga
« on: January 19, 2018, 04:09:15 AM »
Spot on.

And the crazy thing is, we've never had this many options, and yet we've rarely looked collectively worse (apart from pre-Moyes days)

But that can't be the coaching or tactics, though, as it upsets a few on here if you suggest that.

It HAS to be that EVERY player we've brought in (bar maybe Pickford) is FAR worse than we thought they were going to be.

It's the ONLY explanation.

I donít think itís particularly the quality of the player, because so many of them have preformed well for other sides, or other years in their careers.

Whatever plan we had and whatever system we were planning on playing, we ended up not getting the players in to play it. Giroud or Costa didnít come off, Kolasinac didnít come off, Koulibaliy didnít come off, Iím sure others can name more we were deffo in for but never finalised and tellingly never found plan Bís for.

Canít say much about Klaassen, Sandro, Keane, Sigurdsson and Rooneys individual performances, but only the latter two have staked any kind of claim to be good enough, but that may well have just been a tough situation to come into and they havenít got it together yet.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team