October 21, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 20508 times)

Offline Waltzer

• Trevor Steven
Re: Firmino/Holgate incident
« on: January 09, 2018, 04:48:20 PM »
I see that the fat sweat that is Martin Samuel has wrote an article on the situation basically saying Holgate should be banned for pushing Firmino towards a concrete object that could have broke his back, minimum mention of the potential racist incident whilst claiming not to be a defence of firmino!

Its little wonder their fans are the way they are, every time something involving them occurs the papers go full out to exonerate them and belittle the opposition (in this case he more or less says Holgate isn't even very good!) and the fans lap it up and repeat over and over.

I suppose its dealing with facts, like it or not what Holgate did was dangerous and out of order, he should be banned and if it was another team against us you'd expect that. There have been numerous professional lip readers state Frimino didnt say anything racist, and in a land of being innocent until proven guilty it wouldnt be that great to report on what apparently hasn't been said.
I dont necessarily think its belittling us, its merely stating the facts as they stand, if Frimino is found guilty id expect them to go to town on him

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team