October 21, 2019, 02:27:31 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce wants dull Everton to become more boring  (Read 8977 times)

Offline ally2

• Howard Kendall
Re: [News]Allardyce wants dull Everton to become more boring
« on: January 15, 2018, 04:55:32 AM »
Allardyce is doing what Allardyce does,  shit football with mediocre results. You could give him another 12 months but you're probably only get what he's been doing for the past few decades, shit football with mediocre results.

If we wanted any different we should have hired someone else. Same as @Bluedylan 's hypothetical employer.

Not disagreeing. And I've said I wasn't an Allardyce fan either. So what are we going to do then? One of these days one of you lads will come up with something other than perpetual moaning. And maybe realise that this is a moment in time. A shit moment in time. But we'll get over it, hopefully without anyone crapping their pants in the next 6 months. In the mean time, how about stop blaming someone who is way down the list of people to blame? I don't need or want a list, but a lot of people do, and that's their wish.  It may even help the club if the team knew that fans weren't blaming the manager. 

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team