February 21, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

Author Topic: Cenk or Niasse  (Read 5653 times)

Online Gash

• Global Moderator
  • Dixie Dean
Re: Cenk or Niasse
« on: February 03, 2018, 05:09:57 PM »
i agree with you wholeheartedly. i just wish the same mentality had been applied to niasse. people slaughtered him before he even went off to hull, even though he had only played a few minutes for us. once the hatred sets in people cant see anything else. the stick niasse gets is completely out of step with the lads talent. hes clearly a baller, just unconventional. im not saying hes a world beater by any stretch but a great squad player imo. drop the hate and give both of them time i reckon. people seem to forget (intentionally i think) that niasse has only played in about 20 games for us. his goal per minute ratio is pretty good. i wish them both well.

I don't think anyone hates him it's just some rate him higher than others. Most people accept that he's got a great attitude and has held his dignity in very different circumstances and that's got as much to do with his popularity as anything he's done on the pitch. Personally I think he optimises where we are at the moment, ideally he wouldn't even be here never mind starting games but that's not his fault.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team