August 20, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 6938 times)

Offline duncandisorderly

• Duncan Ferguson
Re: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation
« on: February 04, 2018, 04:35:56 AM »
I've said it before and I probably come across as anti moshiri, which I'm not, I just want the best for Everton, but our leadership genuinely worries me. We jeopardized our season in our pursuit of Silva, we wanted to pay In excess of 12 million for him, we got desperate and got Allardyce. We could now get Silva for probably half that amount ot even the same amount if we sacked Sam, yet we don't? If he was willing to spunk 12 million 4 months ago why not get him now? He just goes on whims and really doesn't have a clue or a clear idea of how to progress us. I'm not saying Silva is the solution, but im sure as hell those in charge dont have much of a better idea on how to get success either.
Didn't really do a great job of proving im not against moshiri granted, but genuinely I'm not!!
Yeah something isn't right behind the scenes. It does look like Moshiri doesn't have a clue what he's doing and he's just throwing money at it, but I don't think that's the worst thing in the world in the sense that he's prepared to spend on our club. Problem seems to me like hes probably employed people like Walsh, who he believes, do know what they are doing. I think they are letting him down badly, I don't think the whole director of football or whatever it is, is helping the club right now.  I think we need to get it right in the summer in areas like, manager, DOF, scouting & identifying targets. 

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team