February 24, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Crystal Palace  (Read 9260 times)

Offline blue1948

• Pat Van Den Hauwe
Re: Everton v Crystal Palace
« on: February 04, 2018, 10:11:48 AM »
I cant believe Sam .All this sports science shit -well at least his interpretation of it .He made six changes from a winning team ! We bought a left footed player because we had none and still played the right footed left back who was stopping every one of our attacks when we got forward - and plays the cart horse in the middle after two days training .He picks Schneiderlin and Keane game after game ,Schneiderlin has left the building and Keane needs help psychologically because he is a wreck -no bad feeling towards him ,he just shouldn't be getting picked .We play the weakest of the top six and drop our top scorer and most expensive player .He says we need more 26-30 year olds but every game he praises at least one of the young lads .How must JJK feel after Seamus played so well and not a word of praise from SA .I didn't want him or the little rat but tried to accept them for the good of the club ,now I fucking hate to even look at them .This is my club and has been for 67 yrs and this is the worst situation I can remember ,we have been worse and lower down the table but there does not seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel whilst this clown is here .I would like to know if the interest in Silva was real because he is there and available for less than the reported buy out

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team