May 25, 2018, 04:24:09 PM

Author Topic: Man Utd target 50m Everton ace  (Read 4420 times)

Offline Rodenplav64

• David Unsworth
Re: Man Utd target 50m Everton ace
« on: February 05, 2018, 01:44:32 AM »
Attributing goals conceded only to the keeper is frankly laughable, no team would pay tens of millions on defenders if that were true.  He's been culpable for some goals for sure, but to say he's shite based on goals conceded stats is ridiculous.

I'm sure you actually know that though and are just being deliberately OTT to try and prove a point

That would make a bit of sense if he was getting beat from 8 yards but he is getting beaten all ends up . I am not trying to prove a point as I am clearly in a minority although I do have a habit of exaggerating ( I am far from alone there though ). I have said I agree about the defence but I think it is you and a few others who are failing to admit he is over priced and over rated on the evidence so far . I haven't said he was solely to blame or called him shit  either ( I think )  but not so long ago both Howard and Robles were solely to blame as they were playing in front of the best defence we have had in years . Guess we haven't solved either issue . De Gea has also had some pretty average defenders in front of him for a couple of seasons but then again he is top quality and maybe Pickford might be who knows . The next De Gea or the next Rob Green ? Like someone said he is only 23 and he didn't set his own price tag .

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team