June 23, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

Author Topic: Tom Davies - First Name on the Teamsheet  (Read 5286 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Tom Davies - First Name on the Teamsheet
« on: February 20, 2018, 07:43:33 PM »
Doesn't offer enough infront of goal go ever be a number 9 IMO. Maybe it's something he could develop overtime but I think it's something you have or you don't. Maybe having someone like Walcott could help him with that though.

Think he can still become a very good player though in a kind of Danny Wellbeck mode. Tall, fast, powerful striker who'll never get you more than 12 goals a season, but will offer a lot in other aspects of the game.

He's already improved massively from the player who broke into the team a year ago.

As for Davies, he's the business. Got everything you need as a midfielder in the modern game.

Looks like the lads are making the most of this Dubai trip as well. Holgate getting on some model in the clubs and that.

Is right the lads.

Agree re: DCL

Davies just missing pace / power / dribbling. Doesn’t look an athlete which is a shame given his mentality.

Agree re: holgate smashing worldies.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team