June 22, 2018, 01:29:42 AM

Author Topic: [News]Keane linked with move away  (Read 2559 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: [News]Keane linked with move away
« on: February 12, 2018, 01:57:49 AM »
I was saying to my Dad the other day about Fellaini's first 6 months with us, i'm sure he'd have probably been on the way back out under this regime.

Sometimes players just take time to settle and you can't unbalance the whole team with huge changes every summer, last year it was important because we had such an old squad but what is the harm in keeping Keane (in particular) and the likes of Klaassen as squad players until we know they definitely can't contribute, in this market you may lose a few million extra by holding on a while longer but is there really much of a difference to the club now if we sell them for 18 million or 15?

Totally agree mate, Keane’s been no worse than anyone else who’s been shit (majority of them), don’t see why were so confident in fucking these new lads off so quickly, or what we gain out of it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team