June 24, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Author Topic: Our Youngsters  (Read 7744 times)

Offline TheRam

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Dixie Dean
  • You fuckin drugaaa
Re: Our Youngsters
« on: March 07, 2018, 05:28:36 PM »
I guess my point is that most think our great youngsters are in the main a bit shit. That maybe people on here rate the likes of Pickford Holgate Vlasic, DCL and kenny in hope rather than anything they've seen because they've all been a bit crap

And just where exactly are you getting these opinions from and why are you using them as a basis on which to judge the young players.

The majority of our fans are level headed when it comes to the young players, just take this thread for example. I accept sometimes we can go over the top, but I haven't really seen anyone call these players world class.

The reason you get yourself so wound up is because everything is black and white to you.

Players are either great or shit. There's no middle ground with you, so when you see someone say something like 'I think DCL can be a very good player with inprovement' you can't comprehend anyone having such a point of view.

These are young players by the way, they're going to have periods when they are shit. That's another thing you don't seem to be able to comprehend.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team