March 19, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

Author Topic: What to do with our current squad  (Read 3143 times)

Offline toffee_scot

• Kevin Campbell
Re: What to do with our current squad
« on: March 04, 2018, 09:03:59 PM »

Keeping Pickford is a no brainer. Robles is out of contract, he'd want more games which we can't guarantee so I'd release. Stekelenburg has one more year left, I actually think he's a decent keeper overall so I'd happily keep him.

Martina and Williams should not be at Everton, sell at the earliest opportunity. Mangala will likely return to Man City anyway. Jags has one more season as well as Baines so I'd keep them as a back up. Give Keane another season to sort himself out. The rest I'm happy to keep. We really need to invest in a good quality centre back and left back this summer.

Sell Schneiderlin at the earliest opportunity, he's turned into a bit of a parasite. If Besic does well at Boro then I'd contemplate giving him another chance at Everton. Sell Klaassen if we can, we've had 3 managers who showed little to no confidence in him. Develop Beningime further into a first team player and give Vlasic more playing time. We need to invest in a more creative midfielder or just someone who can make a good forward pass.

I'm really not a fan at all of Bolasie so if we can sell him I'd be fine with it. Not sure what the situation is with Tarashaj, probably another loan or sell him. The rest of the players I would keep. If Lookman does well at Leipzig then he should feature more for Everton next season.

Other Players On Loan:

Sell Pennington and Mirallas, probably Browning and Galloway as well as they don't seem to be making much progress. Hopefully Dowell is ready for the Everton first team. The others could maybe do with another loan spell next season.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team