June 25, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

Author Topic: Match Ratings vs Brighton  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Silas

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Dixie Dean
    • My Blog
Match Ratings vs Brighton
« on: March 11, 2018, 02:47:02 AM »
Pickford 7 - made solid saves when he needed to

Baines 7 - added balance and composure straight away, one run into the box led to a goal

Jagielka 8 - he added solidity and confidence to the defence, commanding when he needed to be and swept up behind Keane

Keane 6 - looked better for having Baines and Jagielka either side and played some good passes as well, still made a few too many mistakes for me

Coleman 7 - looks like he could have a good relationship with Walcott if he isn't too badly injured, he leads from the front. Amazed if he isn't captain soon

Bolasie 7 - he was a threat first half but made some ridiculous decisions, improved his decision making second half and rewarded with a fine assist. His tracking back and slide tackle won over some dubious fans

Davies 6 - he did ok but struggled a little bit in a role he hasn't been playing really.

Rooney 7 - thought he was bright in decent spells and spread the play well. I thought he took the penalty well enough in this case but it's obvious that Baines should be on them

Sigurdsson 7 - he's so much better when he's not on the wing although I think he will be fine on the left with someone as solid as Baines to work with and their were flashes of that when Walcott went off

Walcott 7 - crossing was always great but his pace and ability to burst into the box a threat. Hopeful injury isn't serious

Tosun 7 - his touches were good, he worked hard and was rewarded with a goal. There's more to come

Subs

Calvert Lewin 6 - worked hard as usual

Holgate n/a - brought on to solidify defence but arguably left us more open

Klassen n/a - no time to do much, nice to see him get a really positive reception

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team