October 23, 2019, 09:00:17 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 129426 times)

Online brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: August 13, 2018, 12:45:27 AM »
Just think you're being relentlessly negative at the moment, and when one of your negative concerns is dealt with, you quickly move onto another.

You've been going on all pre-season like we're close to meltdown, and now that's clearly not the case, you appear to have moved onto writing off half of the first team (in my eyes, without any justification).

Had we not made the signings that we made on deadline day we would have been in meltdown. I was absolutely terrified of that and being honest I’d have rather we got the deals done earlier than we did yeah.

I wasn’t fucking going on like anything though. I’m not here starting ‘we’re all doomed’ threads. I had my issues with the squad and I still have issues with the squad. If there were no issues with the squad we’d win the league. Any problems I’ve got are based on my opinions on the side we’ve been watching, not random mardy wham like you’re suggesting.

The issues I had with the squad have begun to be addressed. The issues that have not been addressed I am on the forum talking about.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team