October 18, 2019, 11:28:48 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 127152 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: August 23, 2018, 05:24:49 AM »
This.

It’s difficult to see what kind of player Davies would turn out to be, he has talent but it’s hard to put a label on him. I thought he was really good as the deep DM in possession, maybe this is what he’ll be eventually.

Echo quoting him today saying silva is telling him to bomb on and play box to box.

I think that might be a bit different with Schneiderlin out, he’ll have to balance it a bit I imagine as he looks to be doing in the above clip. Sometimes winning it on the half way line, sometimes recycling posession, sometimes trying to slide people into the final third.

Really, really encouraging. I guess we’ve been waiting to see who gets used the way Silva used Doucore / Will Hughes - thought Gomes was potentially going to be the Doucore, but will be really interesting seeing what he gets out of Gana, Davies, Dowell.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team