October 24, 2019, 04:01:52 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 129522 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: September 17, 2018, 06:22:40 PM »
Generation now

Want everything instantly, massive tantrums when they don't get it

We aren't the first team to bring in a new manager, a bunch of new players, and not click straight away, and we won't be the last, on top of the fact we've had a long injury list, which most people are ignoring

6 games in, fucking cranks

I’m sorry, but you’re wrong.

You’re seeing this as a knee jerk reaction to the first 5 games. It isn’t. Or it shouldn’t be anyway. Like I say, anyone surprised by that on Sunday hasn’t been paying attention.

He’s playing the hand he’s been dealt. Don’t think I’m 100% on exactly what he’s trying to do, but tbh you’d have to say looking at the summer - another chance missed.

We will be absolutely sound this year and come about 6th - 9th again, because we’ll have enough going forward that when people have bad games against us we can make enough happen.

But in terms of moving forward as a club, massive, massive opportunities wasted last couple of years and we’re still staring at blatantly obvious issues that we’ve been moaning about for what feels like a few years now.

Maybe Mina solves some, maybe Gomes solves some. Not sure either of them do, but obviously got my fingers crossed on both.

In the meantime silva shouldn’t be anywhere near getting sacked because we haven’t got anywhere near seeing his football I don’t think?

And clearly after 4 managers and identical performances it is clear that simply chopping and changing the man in the dug out isn’t the answer. We need to answer some of the questions surrounding our squad.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team