September 16, 2019, 03:13:31 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 100180 times)

Online brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: November 05, 2018, 02:44:34 AM »
Not a great idea sacking somebody without having a replacement lined up nevermind alternatives. There’s a World of difference between Silva and Allardyce and plenty of other options in between.

What would have happened if Watford hadn’t have sacked Silva?

Are you really suggesting there was nobody else between Allardyce and Silva?

If he was such a short term strategy and given the money he’s been paid and paid off with Moshiri made him the highest paid football manager in the world for 6 months work.

It’s mind blowing madness especially considering we were and are still paying Koeman.

I’m very critical of the club in general but I find it hard to even understand exactly what you are suggesting here, let alone believe it.

Club knew who they wanted, right or wrong, and someone was going to have to accept a short term contract, or take a shafting.

If there’s one man in football happy to take a wad of doh and not mind getting a big egg in the face for the honour it’s Sam.

It was a bit crude but frankly I think all sides played a blinder and got what they all wanted.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team