September 24, 2019, 02:38:53 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 108101 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: December 24, 2018, 01:44:18 AM »
That’s part of the problem though isn’t it. We get a few wins and people start thinking we’re miles away from West Ham etc and start thinking like oh on paper we’re not that far away are we, we should be looking at 6th...

What I said the other day that a few people took a bit wrong, that we’re basically the same level as Leicester / West Ham (maybe went a bit far when I said Bournemouth like), we might have some individual players better than some of their individual players, but there’s just not enough of a gap in quality. Not like say, us to Tottenham, or us to United.

We didn’t learn anything new today and we’re not in a different position than we were the other month I don’t think. We are just going to have some good bits and some shite bits because that’s where we are at the minute.

Gimmie a richarlison every year and we’ll be in a better position soon.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 01:46:51 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team