September 23, 2019, 05:57:39 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 107675 times)

Online brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: December 25, 2018, 05:29:00 PM »
Absolutely this. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but 7 goals and 2 assists in 18 league games tells its own story.

For me sometimes I think fans are looking in the wrong areas when trying to apportion blame for shit performances and we need to look at players not doing what their roles require.

People moan about sig but like it or not he creates something  1 in 2 games. People get on gueyes back because he isn't Pirlo but he's easily one of the best defensive midfielders in the league and it isn't his job.

In the system we play it is so important for the front 3 to create and/or score. The problem is Walcott and in particular Bernard  don't do anywhere near enough and our forward options are crap as well. We should not get confused with who should be doing what in the team.

Nah that’s not why people are strolling through the middle, and it’s not why we’re not creating enough, and it’s not why we struggle to control and manage games, even at home.

CM is still gash. And the 2 man midfield isn’t doable without gueye’s super human ball winning.

4-3-3 is silva’s preferred formation and he’ll move to that soon I think. Two box to box players with a good passer ahead of them. If that means breaking a few eggs then so be it, because we are terrible at the minute.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team