September 19, 2019, 11:56:23 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 103823 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: December 26, 2018, 03:46:05 AM »
Nah, that’s exactly how I’ve been seeing it, just better explained than I could manage.

Taking my daughter to the Amex for her first match on the 29th, I’m dreading us looking like a shit 4-4-2 with Dunk and Duffy dealing with all our crosses, and Knockheart (who me and my daughter met in Nando’s last week, thoroughly nice lad surprisingly) and his mates exploiting us on the flanks with cutbacks aplenty

Not looking forward to pumping balls into their fods for 90 mins but quality wise against the likes of them we should have enough over the course of the season to get a few wins.

Keep the faith mate, it’s not there yet but if it was it would have been a miracle. It’s ok to have doubts and grumbles, but DEFFO heading the right the way. What we need now is a few stable season and 2/3 good windows back to back.

A richarlison every summer and we’ll be flying.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team