September 19, 2019, 02:38:23 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 103614 times)

Online Bob Sacamano

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Dixie Dean
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: January 01, 2019, 08:52:50 PM »
I suppose everyone's biting point will be different but I don't see the direction or signs of improvement. Other teams always seem to do more with less and the players are looking less and less motivated.

I do feel that we as fans have fallen into the habit of making too many excuses for performances that are simply not good enough.

I was expecting ups and downs but not such a poor sustained period and what worries me is the minimal chages he makes actually seem to make us worse. You can't say what we have seen over the last month is better than last year ? It's not and no matter how much we don't like to admit it it's worse atm and we are in free fall.

I think there’s a massive problem in that we really overrate our side and underrate our competitors. Just because we overpaid doesn’t make them good.

I’m not actually questioning your doubts, just interested in the rationale behind Xmas being the limit. Personally I’ve really dialled it back from giving managers a few years to mould the team, I’m more on board with the 12 month reflecting on points and performance.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team