September 19, 2019, 01:13:54 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 103590 times)

Online brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: January 03, 2019, 03:11:58 AM »
I think players like Bernard, Sig, Walcott, Richarlison and Gomes all have the capability to be much more creative, its been our achilles heel since Rom went, we haven't got anything up top to give any of them confidence. It reminds me of kids football, we've got a set of good players and some wank up top, it drags the others down as they don't want to pass to the wank as inevitably they'll fuck it up.
I don't think it's rocket science, if Sig etc thought there was a chance he could run off DCL/Niasse/Tosun and get the ball back or get put through on goal they would, the fact is they're probably thinking if they make the run they'll be out of position and exposed when they fuck up and lose it, so they don't.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Right i see. Well none of them besides Bernard has ever shown the ability to regularly create chances from open play at anything like a high level so it seems to be a dreadful coincidence that they can’t do it for Everton due to our strikers.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team