October 19, 2019, 09:54:01 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 127326 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: September 22, 2019, 12:57:53 AM »
Kind of getting sick of the need for potential new manager talk. Why do we never land lucky with these appointments? I'm not totally done with silva possibly because I was working and haven't seen any of today but a two nil loss at home to Sheffield United is diabolical

We never land lucky because you shouldn't have to be lucky with an appointment. You wouldn't want to get lucky with buying a house or a car.

But when you're run the way we've been run, we've lacked the requisite structure and know-how to make sure we get the right guy, and have ended up taking punts on managers that feel hot at that moment.

Hopefully now we have Brands, we've seen the last of that sorta thing. I do say hopefully tho...

If, in a few weeks time we end up replacing Silva with an extremely expensive Eddie Howe, say, then I'll probably pack it in.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team