November 28, 2020, 05:18:55 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 209229 times)

Online TheRam

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Dixie Dean
  • You fuckin drugaaa
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: November 13, 2019, 04:48:44 AM »
Been wondering when something would be said about the data narrative.

I check Infogol and caley graphics after every game and we've been so consistently up on our xg vs opponents... Not always massively up by a clear goal say, but generally we've looked the better side in the numbers. We should almost certainly have had a few draws out of those losses, or maybe a win or two had we been the fortunate ones.

Infogol even do a fairness rating for the weeks fixtures, and generally when losing we've been ranked one of the most unfair results of the weekend if not the most unfair.

Have to just try and get through December. Don't take too many bumming. Should be fine.

That said, it could all go Nathan Jones.

Yep. Twice this season the opposition manager has said they didn’t deserve the win when they beat us and if we lost that spurs game it would’ve been unjust.

I can’t recall a win silva has had during his time here where I’ve come away thinking we got away with one there, but so many other times thinking how have we lost that game.

Hopefully we see these stats come to fruition in the next couple of months.

Just need to focus on our home games in December. We should be looking at 12 points from Norwich, Chelsea, Arsenal and Burnley. Get to the end of the year in the top half, Gbamin and Bernard ready to come back, cheeky little delve into the market and things could still come good.

Fully aware it could go completely the other way though, but we’re not a team that takes bummings under silva.

Also, a bit of fucking luck would be nice.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team