October 19, 2020, 11:18:40 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 198122 times)

Offline YankeeBlue214

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Silva’s Playbook
« on: November 26, 2019, 04:54:13 AM »
Thing is it doesn’t help when your midfield pass like crabs or are powderpuff. I honestly believe the problem lies in the middle. We’ve been decimated with the Gbamin and Gomez injuries AND losing Gana. We’ve no spine it’s just a mess and as it’s been said before were just going round in circles with this. I fear for any manager coming in. It’s going to be a major rebuild in the summer. Can see Richarlison going and we need to shift a few off the wage bill. And we’ll get less prize money too if we’re languishing in the bottom half come May.
Moshiris pockets aren’t as deep as City’s. We need to be careful with our spending especially as we’ll have to pay Silva off too! And if we get another manager in from another club there’s the pay for that. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ just squandering money left right and centre. Wonder how long Moshiri will think fuck this! But it’ll be his own doing for hiring shit managers!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

All of the above are why I keep banging the 4-3-3 drum. At least then the midfielders are basically playing between the attacking/defensive thirds. Without the Gana/Gbamin rover, we constantly have enormous gaps in the middle of the park, further exacerbated by the god-fucking-awful Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson. It's no wonder even teams like Norwich can bully us around and put a lot of pressure on our backs. How can we see this and not our manager?  :headbang:
Playing FM20 24/7.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team