September 25, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

Author Topic: LIVERPOOL  (Read 299701 times)

February 26, 2012, 04:16:13 AM
Read 299701 times

Bily No Pace

Wipe for wipe cheaper than bog roll
Bily No Pace has no signature

February 26, 2012, 04:31:57 AM
Reply #1

Thornton_19

I can see it leaving a rash to be honest.

February 26, 2012, 04:54:47 AM
Reply #2

Blue Phoenix

Another awesome thread from Fred Savage. :whistle:

February 26, 2012, 04:57:08 AM
Reply #3

Danny

Don't they only bring out a new shirt every 2 years though? Wish I could get some of our older shirts that cheap!

February 26, 2012, 05:02:46 AM
Reply #4

Bily No Pace

No, think it's every year like every other club?
Bily No Pace has no signature

February 26, 2012, 05:31:41 AM
Reply #5

BigWoodenSpoon

No, think it's every year like every other club?

No, the home shirt is changed every two years.

February 26, 2012, 05:32:55 AM
Reply #6

Ridge

That's almost effigy value.

But still not worth the overbearing guilt you should feel from buying it.

Si should get that QVC presenter to do a pitch, on the various uses for a Liverpool top. "This multi purpose item is great value at 5, we have some defects,you can unfortunately get names on the shirts like Downing and Carroll for -2. It's uses are almost without beginning, but embellish me, I'm selling shit on TV here. Why not use it as a dishcloth, an animal faeces collection device, a disguise to help infiltrate the BNP and other far right groups. Why not fill it and use it as a punchbag, use it as symbolic sign of hatred for someone or something, use it as a portable toilet, use as a projectile.."

February 26, 2012, 05:37:03 AM
Reply #7

BigWoodenSpoon

To be fair, it's probably that cheap as LFC are switching kit manufacturers next season. Switching to Warrior in a 150m British record deal. I think the shirt deal is only second to Barcelona's. Not bad for a #hugeclub. ;-)

February 26, 2012, 05:39:54 AM
Reply #8

Thornton_19

To be fair, it's probably that cheap as LFC are switching kit manufacturers next season. Switching to Warrior in a 150m British record deal. I think the shirt deal is only second to Barcelona's. Not bad for a #hugeclub. ;-)

That feeling when due to this deal next season is your season!

February 26, 2012, 05:50:08 AM
Reply #9

Shogun

Administrator

Shame it's a shit sponsor nobody knows mind you.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 26, 2012, 06:02:01 AM
Reply #10

BigWoodenSpoon

I'll reserve my judgement when the tops come out. But I'm not too hopeful they'll be any good. But if it's double the money we were getting previously, it's a no brainer. Money talks.

February 26, 2012, 06:03:15 AM
Reply #11

Major Clanger

Seriously, who gives a shit who the sponsor is? As long as it's not the Taliban, I'd take the £150m. Mind you, no-one has ever heard about Chang either, and having tasted it I can say it's for the best.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

February 26, 2012, 06:07:46 AM
Reply #12

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I wish people could comprehend the difference between a shirt manufacturer and a shirt sponsor.

February 26, 2012, 06:45:43 AM
Reply #13

Shogun

Administrator
I wish people could comprehend the difference between a shirt manufacturer and a shirt sponsor.
slip of the tongue :)
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 26, 2012, 10:21:11 AM
Reply #14

Evertonexile

I'll reserve my judgement when the tops come out. But I'm not too hopeful they'll be any good. But if it's double the money we were getting previously, it's a no brainer. Money talks.

I live in New England.

Warrior is a brand worn by hockey players and 'Lax Bros', and that's not a good thing. They've never made a football kit before, and the brand is associated with kids who wear boat shoes, midcalve socks, pink shorts, bibs with lacrosse team names, and have stupid long hair.

You wish I'm kidding.
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.