September 20, 2017, 12:19:15 AM

Author Topic: LIVERPOOL  (Read 298846 times)

June 01, 2013, 10:12:14 PM
Reply #3990

bacon sarnie

I hope he stays & disrupts the season but not to the point of getting Brenty the sack as he's a gem.

June 02, 2013, 12:20:06 AM
Reply #3991

HeavyHead

Have you not seen their track record in the last 2 years? Their list of terrible signings is amazing, and hes been the player thats kept them going, BTW who is Gerrard going to pass to next year with his"60 yard perfect pass never a long ball team" type of ball that got them 90% of their goals!

Im just saying mate, they`re not very good with him in the team so he may as well stay for our sakes !

June 02, 2013, 01:11:56 AM
Reply #3992

ally2

Makes me laugh how Gerrard completely does not fit with Rogers ideal but Rogers knows he has to accommodate him because he's a twat but fans love him. It was the same with Shearer at Newcastle. Sometimes you just have to let these types of players go but do it smartly. They're like a mill stone around the neck.

Unfortunately Gerrard is the kind of twat who would react by undermining Togers. Even from beyond the grave as he will probably go to the media somewhere. Don't know how as has no personality or anything interesting to say. But he's not going to make a manager either.

June 02, 2013, 03:08:25 AM
Reply #3993

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Makes me laugh how Gerrard completely does not fit with Rogers ideal but Rogers knows he has to accommodate him because he's a twat but fans love him. It was the same with Shearer at Newcastle. Sometimes you just have to let these types of players go but do it smartly. They're like a mill stone around the neck.

Unfortunately Gerrard is the kind of twat who would react by undermining Togers. Even from beyond the grave as he will probably go to the media somewhere. Don't know how as has no personality or anything interesting to say. But he's not going to make a manager either.

He'll end up on UFC cos he's big and he's fucking hard....apparently. Saying that he did punch a dj!  :woohoo:
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

June 02, 2013, 03:49:48 AM
Reply #3994

BigWoodenSpoon

I could never bring myself to burn an everton shirt, it just shows how vile they are. Even more so now their shirts carry a Hillsborough tribute. 

Vile for burning a shirt - bit dramatic isn't it? Shit shirt anyway, awful design, not surprised it was being burnt.

By the way, the Hillsborough tribute has been there for a while, it's just been part of the badge.

June 02, 2013, 03:58:47 AM
Reply #3995

BigWoodenSpoon

I've heard a few reds who aren't that arsed if he does go, me included. As long as we get top dollar. Don't get me wrong, I rather he stayed but if he wants to go then let him.

Seen a few stats doing the rounds. Apparently without Suarez's goals this season we would have finished...7th!

Win percentage with Suarez 39%. Without Suarez 68% (or something like that - it's a lot better anyway).

Whatever will be will be, we've survived greater loses.

June 02, 2013, 04:01:22 AM
Reply #3996

Shogun

Administrator
Stats are deceiving.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 02, 2013, 08:33:59 AM
Reply #3997

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
No matter how much money they get, the Liverpool of 2013 won't attract a 30 goal+ a season striker.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

June 02, 2013, 04:07:39 PM
Reply #3998

Ramjam

Money Can't replace the damage he's done to the clubs reputation
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 03, 2013, 02:09:38 PM
Reply #3999

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Stats are deceiving.

Especially over a short period.

Those kind of stats always appear when a team's best player is out.

In the short term the other players really pull together to compensate for the loss of the individual. Over time as that "enthusiasm" dwindles so will performances and results.

June 04, 2013, 07:09:24 PM
Reply #4000

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
"None of us is stronger than all of us."

Erm is that meant to be are?? Fucking hell basic English!!!
I have to return some videotapes.

June 04, 2013, 07:22:37 PM
Reply #4001

Major Clanger

"None of us is stronger than all of us."

Erm is that meant to be are?? Fucking hell basic English!!!

Actually it's fine either way, probably better to use "is" in this case.

The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel