September 20, 2017, 12:19:02 AM

Author Topic: EURO 2012 SWEEP  (Read 21689 times)

June 06, 2012, 06:41:01 PM
Reply #15

KevtheRat

In

June 06, 2012, 06:53:46 PM
Reply #16

Bluenose 91

Fuck sake, think I have just missed out.

Fuck you KevTheRat!
A crack on the head is what you get for asking.

June 06, 2012, 06:54:56 PM
Reply #17

Evertonexile

Fuck sake, think I have just missed out.

Fuck you KevTheRat!

You're in.

I pulled out.
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

June 06, 2012, 07:12:26 PM
Reply #18

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
You're in.

I pulled out.

Are u sure?that is quite the noble gesture. Ok so we have

Sir Stealth
Craigeverton1878
Bluenose91
Kevtherat
TheRam
Mr Devil
Mmm blueToffee
Silas
Risky
Lizz88
Stirlingblue
Samwise
Shogun
Jimmy whack
Lewis
Fast Lane

As our 16. My method will be as follows: write out the 16 names of the posters and the 16 names of the teams, put them in 2 separate piles after folding up, mix them up and pick a person and then a team until everyone is assigned one each...any complaints?

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 06, 2012, 07:13:42 PM
Reply #19

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Are u sure?that is quite the noble gesture. Ok so we have

Sir Stealth
Craigeverton1878
Bluenose91
Kevtherat
TheRam
Mr Devil
Mmm blueToffee
Silas
Risky
Lizz88
Stirlingblue
Samwise
Shogun
Jimmy whack
Lewis
Fast Lane

As our 16. My method will be as follows: write out the 16 names of the posters and the 16 names of the teams, put them in 2 separate piles after folding up, mix them up and pick a person and then a team until everyone is assigned one each...any complaints?

Works for me. Maybe you could film it live via nsno

June 06, 2012, 07:14:38 PM
Reply #20

Ridge

For the love of god, someone needs to crowbar me into this competition.

Maybe a rule about needing over 1000 posts to enter, that sounds fair.

June 06, 2012, 07:19:07 PM
Reply #21

Shogun

Administrator
Maybe just so more people can enter, allow 32 posters to take part(if that many would take part) and assign 1 team team to 2 posters
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 06, 2012, 07:20:12 PM
Reply #22

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe just so more people can enter, allow 32 posters to take part(if that many would take part) and assign 1 team team to 2 posters

Or do a top scorer sweep for those who didn't get in?

June 06, 2012, 07:21:32 PM
Reply #23

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
For the love of god, someone needs to crowbar me into this competition.

Maybe a rule about needing over 1000 posts to enter, that sounds fair.

Perhaps we could wait for another 16 entrants and then do a draft like the NFL on a buddy to share your team with!So I will assign each of the 16 entrants so far a number (so 3 piles of scrunched up paper - my house is going to be a mess - poster name, a number 1-16, and a team)

After the initial draw is done today, once we have an extra 16 teams, then the poster who got number 1 chooses which of the next 16 to share with...does this make any sense?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 06, 2012, 07:22:56 PM
Reply #24

Shogun

Administrator
Perhaps we could wait for another 16 entrants and then do a draft like the NFL on a buddy to share your team with!So I will assign each of the 16 entrants so far a number (so 3 piles of scrunched up paper - my house is going to be a mess - poster name, a number 1-16, and a team)

After the initial draw is done today, once we have an extra 16 teams, then the poster who got number 1 chooses which of the next 16 to share with...does this make any sense?
If I get England can I share with ILB?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 06, 2012, 07:23:03 PM
Reply #25

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

I get you i think

June 06, 2012, 07:30:41 PM
Reply #26

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If I get England can I share with ILB?

Haha if he has entered and not been picked when it comes to your turn!im quite excited by the idea of the draft to be fair!

Ok here's what I propose we do...the draft as I have outlined should we get an extra 16 or if we get less than 16 I will put all 16 teams and however many posters extra we have and draw them a team....sound ok?

I will do the initial draw tonight and then if we get the extra 16 I will do that as soon as we have them. If it is less than an extra 16 then I will do a draw Friday at 4pm..that is the deadline by which people have to enter

I think I have this clear in my own mind

June 06, 2012, 07:45:23 PM
Reply #27

Ridge

I'm a team player, probably the best team player actually.

I think to retain even sides and the random nature of sweepstakes, each group of 16 people get put in a draw, with one number correlating to the same team for each draw.

It would be the NSNO team building exercise 2012.

June 06, 2012, 08:12:54 PM
Reply #28

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'm a team player, probably the best team player actually.

I think to retain even sides and the random nature of sweepstakes, each group of 16 people get put in a draw, with one number correlating to the same team for each draw.

It would be the NSNO team building exercise 2012.

Ok fair enough. If there's only you extra then you are sharing with Risky

June 06, 2012, 08:20:22 PM
Reply #29

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Bastards
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...