November 25, 2017, 08:12:12 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 431380 times)

July 09, 2012, 01:19:24 AM
Reply #30

Optimistic Blue

Optimistic Blue

-Fellaini will sign a new contract
-Nikica Jelavic will be a great buy
-We will not lose this game to spurs (Everton 1 Spurs 0)
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

July 09, 2012, 01:22:53 AM
Reply #31

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
For the sake of fairness, can we also have an 'incorrect calls' under the correct one.

Also, i know you said you will put dates on in future, but could you also put times of tweets?
Its just that there is no point saying someone called it right if they called it a day after someone else

July 09, 2012, 01:24:34 AM
Reply #32

Shogun

Administrator
For the sake of fairness, can we also have an 'incorrect calls' under the correct one.

Also, i know you said you will put dates on in future, but could you also put times of tweets?
Its just that there is no point saying someone called it right if they called it a day after someone else
Only problem is with a lot of them we won't know if they are truly incorrect calls until the window closes.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 09, 2012, 01:26:17 AM
Reply #33

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, i do actually believe the info they are passing on is based on some truth - my gut feeling is that it is recycled though and they are not first.

At worst they are proof of the adage 'if you thrown enough shit, some will stick'

July 09, 2012, 01:31:58 AM
Reply #34

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

As has been said deals can fall through, doesn't make the original information untrue.

Much easier to gauge correct calls.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 01:46:19 AM by Verminator »
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 09, 2012, 01:34:53 AM
Reply #35

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
No, that just makes him the twitter version of triballfootball.com

And just as unreliable.

Might aswell call ILB and Jimmywhack ITK's then

From sources that don't appear to be public.

If most of what he has said turns out to be bollocks I'll remove him from the list. Until then he has provided information worth including.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 09, 2012, 01:45:14 AM
Reply #36

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
As has been said deals can fall through, doesn't make the original information untrue.

Much easier to gauge gorrect calls.

Agree completely.

But an "ITK" saying that contact has been made for Baines one day and Moyes saying he has had "no contact from nobody" the next?

it means either the itk is a bullshitter or Moyes is lying.
And Rooney got sued for saying that.

(I realise the irony that i am saying moyes is honest when he has utilised a double negative which means he is saying there has been contact...)

July 09, 2012, 01:47:35 AM
Reply #37

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Agree completely.

But an "ITK" saying that contact has been made for Baines one day and Moyes saying he has had "no contact from nobody" the next?

it means either the itk is a bullshitter or Moyes is lying.
And Rooney got sued for saying that.

(I realise the irony that i am saying moyes is honest when he has utilised a double negative which means he is saying there has been contact...)

If Baines goes then it's a correct call (a dubious one though) for anyone who has provided information that suggests he would.

July 09, 2012, 01:57:36 AM
Reply #38

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
But its not. Its a guess at best that came true.
If moyes has said there has been no contact then there has been no contact.

Unles of course our ITKs also have inside men at Old trafford as well as goodison?

July 09, 2012, 02:04:12 AM
Reply #39

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
But its not. Its a guess at best that came true.
If moyes has said there has been no contact then there has been no contact.

Unles of course our ITKs also have inside men at Old trafford as well as goodison?

I put on the list any bits of information that comes from any one of those sources. Anything that comes to true goes under 'correct calls', anything else you can make up your own mind on.

July 09, 2012, 02:06:13 AM
Reply #40

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_

@Ryan_Devlin93 Just seen your thread on NSNO, I'll have this down as a correct call https://twitter.com/FourthOfficial_/status/210855796341350400 haha only joking, good work!

July 09, 2012, 02:06:21 AM
Reply #41

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Might aswell call ILB and Jimmywhack ITK's then
I dont claim fuck all i stupidly posted something drunk.

You can't win on here tho had i stayed quiet and then claimed on the day baines signs for man u that i knew everyone would say whatever and when you do put on info that you hear off reliable people with no reason to lie to you you get a fucking dogs life.

Simply simply lovely

July 09, 2012, 02:11:31 AM
Reply #42

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Decent shout out for you there Verm!well done - good thread idea!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 09, 2012, 02:12:58 AM
Reply #43

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
In summers past, we used to talk about actual player rumours. Now we're talking about people who are rumoured to know about players.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

July 09, 2012, 02:15:13 AM
Reply #44

Silas

NSNO Subscriber