September 22, 2017, 06:08:20 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 421108 times)

September 01, 2012, 05:40:18 PM
Reply #3195

Bily No Pace

:D
Is that right?

Yep :)
Bily No Pace has no signature

September 01, 2012, 05:40:39 PM
Reply #3196

sam of the south

Agreed, be a shame if this thread ends up with petty insult tennis.

Is that similar to Monkey Tennis?

Alan Partridge 2.4 Monkey Tennis.mp4

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 01, 2012, 05:42:28 PM
Reply #3197

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

September 01, 2012, 05:47:24 PM
Reply #3198

AidyEFC9

From what people are saying and that vid it would seem he will be taking Rodwell's place in the squad and is a similar type of player. I very much doubt he is anywhere near as good or highly thought of as Rodwell, but still worth a shot on loan for the year to see how he does.

Young, strong midfielder, who can get up and down the field and hit the ball from long-range. Hopefully he does enough to impress and bring him in permanently at the end of the year.

It means we now have replaced every outgoing player from last season.

I know it's only youtube but this Odjidja-Ofoe lad looks better than Rodwell!. Big and powerfull, can run with the ball, pick a pass, shoot, take set pieces, looks like he's got the lot!.

I know you cant take too much judgement from youtube clips but he as 3 Belgium caps and is in and amongst the squad which is full of quality midfielders these days with the likes of Felli, Defour, Witsel, Dembele etc, etc so he cant be that bad IMO!.

I'm quite excited by him and how are squad is shaping up, got good balance to it, quality in most, if not all positions, some youth with experience and a little bit of depth to it now!. Could be a very good season for us this!.

September 01, 2012, 06:14:30 PM
Reply #3199

sam of the south

Monkey tennis would be awesome.

Petty insult tennis is tiresome.

Agreed, we have had a great transfer window this summer.

We could just as easily have an uncomfortable one in January though; Our 'model' is rather unstable.

David Moyes is honest, tenacious, astute and admirable.

He can also be overly stubborn, conservative and negative.

Bill Kenwright is charismatic, passionate and an Evertonian; The ideal Everton Chairman.

He is also skint and stubborn; Not the ideal owner
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 01, 2012, 06:26:27 PM
Reply #3200

Bily No Pace

Agreed, we have had a great transfer window this summer.

We could just as easily have an uncomfortable one in January though; Our 'model' is rather unstable.

David Moyes is honest, tenacious, astute and admirable.

He can also be overly stubborn, conservative and negative.

Bill Kenwright is charismatic, passionate and an Evertonian; The ideal Everton Chairman.

He is also skint and stubborn; Not the ideal owner

Sam, you are so diplomatic and bicep-ey
Bily No Pace has no signature