October 18, 2019, 11:23:34 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 37798 times)

September 28, 2012, 04:04:13 PM
Read 37798 times

Cozzie

It is a shame the ofoe deal never came through, be good to have him in the centre now.

As far as the game goes, the players really owe the fans, we need to attack southampton from the off and dont take our foot off the gas.

Southampton themselves play good attacking football so i'd expect a good open game, with out quality showing through in the end.

3-1 Everton.

September 28, 2012, 04:50:42 PM
Reply #1

Cozzie

That Rickie Lambert is a redshite and has said how it important it would be for him to score against Everton. I hope he puts his boots on the wrong feet and his legs run off in opposite directions the horrible little prick!

:wanker:

I remember the last redshite fan/player to say this, conveniently played for southampton.

It was Claus Lundekvam, it was the season when we where blitzing them and we went into the game and Claus stated that "it would be great to score or to win to help out liverpool"

It was the game where we scored 2 in the last 5 minutes, when radzinski scored at the death, aptly shifting to one side of Claus and rifling into the top corner, should have seen Claus face after as if to say "how the fuck did he get that in?" Sweet justice.

Hopefully more of the same on sat.

September 29, 2012, 11:30:14 PM
Reply #2

Cozzie

Wigan is always a scrappy game, we should pull through although I can easily see it as a game typically Everton will cock up.

We where great in parts today, really annoying the way we took our foot off the gas though second half, I want to see us just absolutely pulverising teams, the football at the end of that first half was brilliant.

Gibsons return cant come soon enough, make us look more solid.

As always, keeping players fit will be key, but we are in for a really exciting season methinks!