September 20, 2017, 12:20:17 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 257116 times)

January 03, 2013, 12:50:55 AM
Reply #45

Shogun

Administrator
disabled

just for you xx

Get in Si! I know it was Gash's idea to stop the editing, the damn killjoy. When is Silas going to overthrow him? ;)

I don't understand (maybe wages) why we are letting Hitzlsperger go with our small squad?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:51:17 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 03, 2013, 12:52:01 AM
Reply #46

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 03, 2013, 12:53:02 AM
Reply #47

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
‏@FourthOfficial_

Everton are in advanced talks with Brugge about signing Vadis Odjidja-Ofeo on a permanent deal which will allow Hitzlsperger to leave #EFC

Hmm. I dont think hitz has the legs no more but dunno enough about ofoe to see if this is a good deal, He is meant to be strong and quick tho

January 03, 2013, 12:54:46 AM
Reply #48

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Get in Si! I know it was Gash's idea to stop the editing, the damn killjoy. When is Silas going to overthrow him? ;)

I don't understand (maybe wages) why we are letting Hitzlsperger go with our small squad?

Surely Hitz was only brought in in the first place because the Vadis deal fell through?

As has been said though, I'd rather have both.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 03, 2013, 12:58:20 AM
Reply #49

cantoffee

He can't be on much more than 10 or 15k a week though. I would definitely keep him around, but maybe Moyes isn't convinced or he has suitors elsewhere that are willing to give him a longer contract or more playing time.

January 03, 2013, 01:01:46 AM
Reply #50

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If vadis replaces the hitz then hes getting booed next time am at the match. Thats if i can ever be assefd spending 30 quid on a ticket

January 03, 2013, 01:08:07 AM
Reply #51

Haile GAZrselassie

If vadis replaces the hitz then hes getting booed next time am at the match. Thats if i can ever be assefd spending 30 quid on a ticket

Clean shaven, grab hold of your tezzies, yank and twist them with all your strength simulataneously and say "1 child upper gwladys please mr"

Worked a treat for me right up to the age of 28  :thumbsup:
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

January 03, 2013, 01:08:25 AM
Reply #52

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Some shout that

January 03, 2013, 01:09:38 AM
Reply #53

true1891blue

Vincent Kompany‏@VincentKompany

Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words.

January 03, 2013, 01:09:46 AM
Reply #54

Azz

What we gonna sing for Odjidja-Ofeo ?

January 03, 2013, 01:10:21 AM
Reply #55

Shogun

Administrator

Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words.

is this tonight or 6 months ago?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 03, 2013, 01:10:46 AM
Reply #56

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

haha, moody ram.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 03, 2013, 01:11:02 AM
Reply #57

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
is this tonight or 6 months ago?

6 months I am guessing, Unless he rt'd himself

January 03, 2013, 01:25:32 AM
Reply #58

Gash

Global Moderator
Get in Si! I know it was Gash's idea to stop the editing, the damn killjoy

I can take no credit for that.

January 03, 2013, 04:12:34 AM
Reply #59

MmmBlueRamirez

Groundhog Day.

We signed hooray Henry yet? Or is he off to china on the slow boat?

Sent from ‹berwald via the clacks
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama