September 22, 2017, 06:01:55 AM

Author Topic: World Cup 2014  (Read 179747 times)

July 14, 2014, 05:18:45 AM
Reply #6285

hill135

I'm disappointed that Marco Reus wasn't able to participate and earn the title of World Cup Winner. Individually, he's been up there with any German player the last two seasons.

July 14, 2014, 05:35:31 AM
Reply #6286

MmmBlueRamirez

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 14, 2014, 05:59:51 AM
Reply #6287

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Going to miss the world cup now, best ive seen i think. So many class games and so much disappointment! Chile, costa rica and USA going out i felt my heart ripping apart. oh and the bbc ending after USA were knocked out was one of the best things ive ever seen.

Been sound to 'watch' along with you  guys, now bring on the new season with added European adventures :D
I have to return some videotapes.

July 14, 2014, 06:06:45 AM
Reply #6288

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Going to miss the world cup now, best ive seen i think. So many class games and so much disappointment! Chile, costa rica and USA going out i felt my heart ripping apart. oh and the bbc ending after USA were knocked out was one of the best things ive ever seen.

Been sound to 'watch' along with you  guys, now bring on the new season with added European adventures :D

What was that Liz?
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

July 14, 2014, 06:09:59 AM
Reply #6289

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
What was that Liz?

It was a montage of the game with someone talking about the disappointment and painful side of the game. One of the lads here may know where the speech comes from. It almost had me in tears!!
I have to return some videotapes.

July 14, 2014, 08:16:13 AM
Reply #6290

Alfie Noakes

Some grät posts here.
Marvellous world cup with worthy champions, really enjoyed it.
Gonna miss it  :cheers:

July 14, 2014, 10:23:43 AM
Reply #6291

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Bye bye good thread
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 14, 2014, 01:29:40 PM
Reply #6292

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm disappointed that Marco Reus wasn't able to participate and earn the title of World Cup Winner. Individually, he's been up there with any German player the last two seasons.

Kopites reckon they're getting him.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah

July 14, 2014, 03:25:28 PM
Reply #6293

The Analog Kid

Hopefully Dortmund will take note that they have cash on the hip from the Suarez sale and charge them 75m for him.