September 24, 2017, 09:08:49 PM

Author Topic: the major clanger owns me thread  (Read 3317 times)

June 09, 2014, 06:42:52 PM
Reply #15

Gash

Global Moderator
It's ok, it still shows above everyone else's posts.

June 09, 2014, 07:22:08 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
he only got a name wrong lads. quit guffawing.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 09, 2014, 07:26:14 PM
Reply #17

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
brap wanting to bring kudos to someone extoling the benefits of the ganja?

June 09, 2014, 07:29:42 PM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
no, it just felt a bit like bullying for me.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 09, 2014, 07:30:01 PM
Reply #19

Bob Sacamano

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

June 09, 2014, 07:31:06 PM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
ďThis is a very complicated case, Bob. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous. And, uh, a lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duderís head. Fortunately, Iím adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.Ē

June 09, 2014, 07:33:22 PM
Reply #21

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 09, 2014, 07:57:03 PM
Reply #22

Sanarcho

Instant Burrens!

What a twat.

lulz, im a twat cos i got mixed up on names?? im sure you or no one else has made a lil mistake...

This is thread is weak

Fixed

I presume you mean Major Clanger not Sir Stealth? It's a bit of a fail if you can't even get the right person's name in your thread title.

indeed, my mrs came back, i showed her my fail, she replied by saying the troll got trolled by himself :S

anyway, its not the title thats important, its the contents..

thanks brap for the anti bullying..  lol i have a few people on here who jump on every post i make..

tis all love tho,

I think the next topic i will drop is SRM (Solar Radiation Management)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:58:36 PM by Sanarcho »
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

June 09, 2014, 08:09:34 PM
Reply #23

Bally

Administrator
No Just fucking No not happening ridiculous attempt at riling someone , gues what NO
It's the roll I way

June 09, 2014, 08:12:29 PM
Reply #24

Gash

Global Moderator
I think the next topic i will drop is SRM (Solar Radiation Management)

Whilst it's General Chat, I doubt anyone is that bothered about discussing Solar Radiation Management or any other subject that you would want to try and be a smart arse about?