December 09, 2019, 11:38:52 AM

Author Topic: General transfer window discussion  (Read 257586 times)

July 02, 2019, 03:47:18 AM
Reply #45

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Arsenal have bid 40 mil for Zaha.

July 02, 2019, 05:33:13 AM
Reply #46

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Is that a joke. They’ll want double that

I think they do. Arsenal probably just playing the game where they try and force the move with crappy incremental bids, until maybe they get to 60 or something.

July 02, 2019, 10:06:36 PM
Reply #47

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Gabriel Martinelli, who's this dude just signed for Arsenal. Only 18 from Brazil.  Can't find anything to do with work permits , passports etc ,. So how the fuck again same old clubs get allowed to buy players from SA and we can't.

July 02, 2019, 10:07:47 PM
Reply #48

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Man United's spending really reminds me of us under Walsh/Koeman. Not entirely sure who is calling the shots at Man United transfer wise.

July 04, 2019, 09:30:13 AM
Reply #49

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

The above was from a TalkSport article about Man United's prospective line up next season. I feel like I'm missing something if they think they'd be challenging for top honours with this side.

July 16, 2019, 07:20:22 PM
Reply #50

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
£45m for Lewis Dunk?

This would be the appropriate time for Merson to come out and say Man Utd are spoiling the transfer window. This is just the knock on effect of them paying 80 mil for Maguire.

September 02, 2019, 08:55:30 PM
Reply #51

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Since the Zaha thread is closed

Palace are willing to sell him in January if their asking price is met  ::)

Only took 3 games to realise his heads not at it for them anymore

Probably dangling that carrot again in the hopes that Zaha gets motivated again. He's looked pretty off the pace these early games.

Mind you, still contingent on them finding the right replacement. Not to mention, I'm wondering who'd actually be in for him in January? Especially as they'll likely still try and grab a crazy price.

I'd imagine the list of suitors would be relatively short. Perhaps Chelsea if they're ban is overturned. Arsenal have their replacement already, doubt Man Utd would go back, Man City and Liverpool would be pretty doubtful.