2 (3.8%)
Gibson (Sub)
25 (47.2%)
Atsu (Sub)
1 (1.9%)
Mirallas (Sub)
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 40552 times)

February 22, 2015, 09:18:11 PM
Reply #30

Evertonian in NC

Oh, thank God!!!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 22, 2015, 09:20:03 PM
Reply #31

Evertonian in NC

I was gonna suggest taking off Naismith.

That would have been silly.

I was in the middle of typing it when he scored.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 22, 2015, 09:23:56 PM
Reply #32

Evertonian in NC

Keep on typing then ;)

I doubt I was the only one, just the only to have confessed so far! :D

Nice rebuttal by Big Rom to Henry's criticism basically saying he needed to be more selfish.  In my view, a 21-year old striker with a team-first attitude is a special thing to have, and why he will be an Everton captain one day.

February 22, 2015, 09:25:18 PM
Reply #33

Evertonian in NC

Words fail me.

February 22, 2015, 09:31:52 PM
Reply #34

Evertonian in NC

Holy Christ, Howard.

February 22, 2015, 09:32:56 PM
Reply #35

Evertonian in NC

Revolting play, just awful.

February 22, 2015, 09:35:12 PM
Reply #36

Evertonian in NC

Let him be a sentimental ticket seller in MLS.  Fucking give him away just to clear salary.  But he has to GO.

February 22, 2015, 09:38:19 PM
Reply #37

Evertonian in NC

Pull any half-drunk pub league keeper out of the stands and it would still be level, at least.  Anybody but Howard.

February 22, 2015, 09:41:44 PM
Reply #38

Evertonian in NC

If RM keeps Howard in the lineup after today, then he's lost me for good.  BD is absolutely right.

February 22, 2015, 09:47:17 PM
Reply #39

Evertonian in NC

How the fuck do we not score THAT!

February 22, 2015, 09:50:25 PM
Reply #40

Evertonian in NC

There you go, Rom.  He kept his head up and kept working hard.  And it pays off.

Better than laughing it off like Howard always does.

I'll take the point FFS

February 22, 2015, 09:52:45 PM
Reply #41

Evertonian in NC

Atsu has had a nice last 5 minutes.

Definitely OG on replay.

February 22, 2015, 09:56:29 PM
Reply #42

Evertonian in NC

I guess we could vote Howard?  He was Leicester's MotM.

February 22, 2015, 10:30:51 PM
Reply #43

Evertonian in NC

I voted Stones for saving the match before halftime.  I truly believe we would have fallen apart had we gone down right before the break like that, to a cascade of boos.

February 22, 2015, 10:45:32 PM
Reply #44

Evertonian in NC

If we'd of lost 2 nowt and he'd stood there and done fuck all Id be slagging him off and youd all be calling me a cunt. Scored 1 made 1, worked hard, constant threat, shite finishing and thats woeful?? Its obviously me because everyone disagrees with me but I clearly expect something different to everyone else. Lukaku was very good today with really crap finishing. Hes missed chances and hes still a 7 out of 10 for me.
Theres been matches hes done the square route of fuck all. Ive no issue with performaces like todays

Agree, Lukaku's been playing 90 minutes week in, week out, and working his ass off, plus being a good teammate.  His finishing touch was definitely off today, and yes, that was annoying.  But he was 4th or 5th on my list of concerns.  Howard's shitshow has to be the lead story, and Martinez has to answer for it.  Period, full stop.