0 (0%)
Lennon (Sub)
1 (2.3%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)
Gibson (Sub)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 36197 times)

March 01, 2015, 10:01:11 PM
Reply #465

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
This is what makes the site shit when we lose.

Too many people just wanting to constantly have a pop at posters, instead of discussing what's going wrong.

We're all entitled to moan about what's going on. Don't like it, then log off.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 01, 2015, 10:01:33 PM
Reply #466

Shogun

Administrator
We haven't even been that bad today.

We're playing ARSENAL away from home and probably should have been 1-1 but for Ospina making a brilliant save from Lukaku and having absolutely no luck for Rosicky's goal.

Now, if we're shit in midweek then I'll accept all the criticism but I'm not sure what was expected from this match.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 10:04:43 PM by Shogun »
I never claimed to be a saint

March 01, 2015, 10:01:52 PM
Reply #467

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
This is what makes the site shit when we lose.

Too many people just wanting to constantly have a pop at posters, instead of discussing what's going wrong.

We're all entitled to moan about what's going on. Don't like it, then log off.

It's not just this site though. It would be the same on every site.

“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 01, 2015, 10:01:59 PM
Reply #468

Everton Mint

Good job there are some worse teams in the bottom 3 or we'd be going down.

Martinez out.

March 01, 2015, 10:02:04 PM
Reply #469

Bluedylan

But they're here through thick and thin. Have you not noticed that?

No that's true, i'm not disagreeing, but i'm more arsed about the team being in freefall than a few people turning up to have a pop.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

March 01, 2015, 10:02:29 PM
Reply #470

toffee_scot

Good thing that there is still a 6pt gap between us and 18th place. I think if we can get at least another 7 points from somewhere in the next 2 months, we should be ok.

At least there's Europa League to keep us going.

March 01, 2015, 10:03:08 PM
Reply #471

bacon sarnie

Tell Lukaku its Young Boys on Wednesday and we'll be alright.

Oh well. Tut for that. Get the ale in nurse..............

March 01, 2015, 10:03:13 PM
Reply #472

cantoffee

The blame falls, and continues to fall at the feet of Martinez. We have had the same problems all season, for 7 months we have been poor and yet nothing has changed. Same tactics all year, change the personnel all you want, it is the tactics that are the problem.

Even under Moyes we never had a run like this in his later years when we finally had a squad with some quality. He was unwilling to change at times but somehow we always turned it around. We won't turn it around without a change in tactics here, that has to be clear by now.

March 01, 2015, 10:03:29 PM
Reply #473

Cozzie

The glaring issues aren't being addressed through stubbornness, each game is almost a carbon copy of the one previous to it without a hint of our manager doing anything to fix it. No wonder the players are dejected.

We're the easiest side in the league to play against.

This times the biggest number in the world.

It is fucking painful that our manager has, all season, not done an absolute fucking tap to try and change the way we play or anything.

What is more worrying is the people on here that seem to be quite laid back and content with it.

As soon as I saw that starting 11 today it fucking tore me to shreds.

4 central midfielders in one fucking team.

Like for like change when it should have been a central player coming off for Lennon.

I'm past caring now though, I just want to get mathematically safe and just prepare for next season, I just have very very little faith in our manager, it diminishes by the game.

Not even gonna try to hear his post match comments and his positive spins on things.

March 01, 2015, 10:03:38 PM
Reply #474

blueski

martinez should have put gibson on much much earlier
Nil Satis

March 01, 2015, 10:04:09 PM
Reply #475

ally2

I really think Martinez is in complete denial in that he thinks we are dominating games, deserve more, been unlucky etc. there comes a point where you have to stand back and look at the season and acknowledge that this is no coincidence that we are losing game after game in the same way.

March 01, 2015, 10:04:24 PM
Reply #476

Yobo2008

But you always seem to miss the good games don't yer? It's just such shit luck.
Why not call a spade a spade and admit we are shit under Martinez rather than say the same predictable shit? Truth be told i wasnt amazed with Thursday. Yeah we beat Young Boys hardly enough to set the pulse racing. We are in trouble in the league and Martinez is terrible but if you cant see it ....

March 01, 2015, 10:04:28 PM
Reply #477

The Analog Kid

No that's true, i'm not disagreeing, but i'm more arsed about the team being in freefall than a few people turning up to have a pop.

But when you get people just turning up solely to have a pop is a tad annoying isn't it? They never seem to be here when times are good. Just makes you question whether they are actual fans, Bots or just plain and simple dickeads in need of a good filling in.

March 01, 2015, 10:04:55 PM
Reply #478

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

We're playing ARSENAL away from home and probably should have been 1-1 but for Ospina making a brilliant save from Lukaku and having absolutely no luck for Rosicky's goal.

Now, if we're shit in midweek then I'll accept all the criticism but I'm not sure what was expected form this match.

Something different than the dire shite we've had to watch all season?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 01, 2015, 10:04:59 PM
Reply #479

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber

No, if we're shit in midweek then I'll accept all the criticism but I'm not sure what was expected form this match.

Isn't that even worse though?

If we were playing shite and were beaten, you could say it's a much easier situation: cut out the silly mistakes, start playing to our strengths and we'll start to pick up points. But if we're playing okay and we still end up with fuck all on the table, how can you turn that around?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 10:05:33 PM by Major Clanger »
I didn't even remember I had a signature.