0 (0%)
Lennon (Sub)
1 (2.3%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)
Gibson (Sub)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 36198 times)

February 28, 2015, 06:32:44 PM
Read 36198 times

Ross

are we on the box tomorrow?

just checked. no.

Yeah BT blob.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 01, 2015, 08:46:03 PM
Reply #1

Ross

Lack of concentration and no one on the back post for fucks sake
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 01, 2015, 08:54:04 PM
Reply #2

Ross

Same again just no urgency in our player at all, pointless having all the ball if you've got no intention of trying to use it to score a goal.

March 01, 2015, 09:06:14 PM
Reply #3

Ross

Barkley for Kone and Besic for Gibson for me, just get the fucking roundy thing towards their white thing with the net behind it quicker please.

It's depressing watching Coleman stroll down the line towards their goal and turn back when he's about 30 yards out and chase like a fuckin greyhound towards our half with the ball time and again.

March 01, 2015, 09:09:36 PM
Reply #4

Ross

There's never anybody within 30 yards of him when he's out wide either. The midfielders just stand there and watch him.

Don't start me Eddie it's a long fuckin list..

March 01, 2015, 09:25:16 PM
Reply #5

Ross

There goes one goal threat, just a knackered looking Lukaku left on the pitch now.

March 01, 2015, 09:32:09 PM
Reply #6

Ross

Gabriel looks like Stracs ugly young brother

March 01, 2015, 09:53:10 PM
Reply #7

Ross

Jags has been MOTM as well

March 01, 2015, 10:11:30 PM
Reply #8

Ross

Doubts are creeping in now whether he's got the ability and character to turn this round.

Game after game we're looking ponderous and negative and we don't seem to have a plan on exposing the oppositions weaknesses or nullifying their strengths we just roll on to the next game like the last one didn't happen. Its one thing being calm under pressure and perservering with your beliefs but this looks like sticking your head in the sand at times.

Just as concerning is the players attitude, I wouldn't accuse them of not caring but they just don't seem scared of losing or worried about the consequences.

March 01, 2015, 10:21:02 PM
Reply #9

Ross

I'm afraid that's the result of the positive attitude of Martinez. Being positive is great when things are going well, even when you hit a slight dip in form, but when you're dealing with a season-long poor run, it's no good telling players that it's all fine.

They will know it isn't fine of course but the mixed messages don't help at all.

Yeah I realise that and understanding it makes it more frustrating.