September 20, 2017, 12:15:26 AM

Author Topic: January Transfer Window 2016  (Read 191035 times)

December 09, 2015, 05:08:01 PM
Reply #60

Macca77

10 million for McGeady? If that happens I will laugh so much I will actually piss myself.

December 09, 2015, 05:22:12 PM
Reply #61

BlueBeagle

Yarmolenko lolol  Let it go ffs. I said from the first link with him that it'll never happen and that's even more true now after he's signed a new contract at Dynamo amidst interest from European heavyweights.

As for Rooney, nah you're alright.

December 10, 2015, 05:39:12 PM
Reply #62

Bluesthedaddy

Alan smith from notts county anyone? anyone?is anyone there? Have you seen his hair lately, its wonderful.

December 10, 2015, 05:45:37 PM
Reply #63

Evertonian in NC

Imagine if Rom is out for 3 months say. That's our season done. I would like someone on the left, but I think we can cope with injuries to pretty much every other player than Rom (even Ross and Del).

It would be Clev to the left and Kone to Rom's spot.  Not ideal, agreed.  But I'm not sure we can get better than that in the January window, particularly if they aren't likely to play barring an injury.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

December 10, 2015, 05:58:56 PM
Reply #64

Maverick7578

I think Yarmelenko signing a new contract would give me more hope of signing him rather than if he was on a free too be honest. If on a free more clubs would want him and can imagine the contract he has signed will have something with a release clause of say 15mil if a club comes in for him.
Rooney prob will not happen I admit but would love him back.

December 10, 2015, 07:11:10 PM
Reply #65

sootyjrw

I'd take Rooney either in Jan or in the summer to be honest, but only while he's still got something to offer.

I'd definitely say no if he's happy to run his contract down and only come to us when he's finished. The timing seems right, he's getting shit by Man U fans

On other positions, I think we can get rid of McGeady, Naismith and Mirallas (Kev should be a starter but there's either something going on since he signed his contract or he's upset because he just can't get in the team right now due to the form of Deulofeu and how Kone supports Rom - there's just no room for Kev until someone drops form)

I also think Joel deserves a run in the side before we splash out on a new keeper

December 10, 2015, 07:27:41 PM
Reply #66

Cereal Killer

I had a premonition / dream....

Out:
Mirallas - 15m
Naismith - 8m
McGeady - 3m
Howard - 4m

In:
Yarmolenko - 18m
Butland - 15m

Net spend of 3m, job done  lolol

December 10, 2015, 10:19:19 PM
Reply #67

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
we are really, really, really not going to get yarmolenko.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 10, 2015, 10:20:58 PM
Reply #68

Macca77

Go on, shatter my dreams why dont you

December 10, 2015, 10:35:29 PM
Reply #69

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
So, your saying..... There is a chance

December 10, 2015, 10:44:36 PM
Reply #70

Macca77

So, your saying..... There is a chance

Ha ha, beat me to it

December 11, 2015, 03:15:44 AM
Reply #71

kramer0

I already mentioned this in the Swansea/Monk thread but I would love Jefferson Montero here. He's a bit injury prone, a big concern, but he would be an absolute terror to defend against with Deulofeu drawing attention on the other flank and his assist total would improve massively from aiming crosses at Rom instead of the Gomis/Eder combo.

I think some other good sides may already be wise to him and Swansea probably won't want to sell but it can't hurt to ask while their form is poor.

December 11, 2015, 03:47:15 AM
Reply #72

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Can see me getting very annoyed in 4 years time when people are still mentioning him.

December 11, 2015, 04:14:21 AM
Reply #73

bluenuck

I had a premonition / dream....

Out:
Mirallas - 15m
Naismith - 8m
McGeady - 3m
Howard - 4m

In:
Yarmolenko - 18m
Butland - 15m

Net spend of 3m, job done  lolol

Was it a dream or were you just playing FIFA16 on playstation?

December 11, 2015, 06:15:35 AM
Reply #74

Alfie Noakes

Why would Rooney want to come back when he's on 14 trillion quid a second in Manchester?