Done it?

Yes
21 (56.8%)
No
13 (35.1%)
I would do but her arse stinks
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Rimming?  (Read 5853 times)

December 24, 2015, 03:13:20 AM
Reply #30

sam of the south

Yeah both.

Only give if the bird is pretty awesome... You can generally tell if they are up for it by teasing just above the rusty sheriff's badge when you are visiting South..

They don't call me sam of the south for nothing  ;)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 24, 2015, 03:19:31 AM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I remember in the bad news thread a few weeks ago @TheRam saying he hasn't had a clean break in ages

Really hoping he warns them if they go on the Easter trail when they are getting down to it with him!

Green tea that, pal.

My shitting technique has improved a lot since then.

Don't think I'll ever let a filth lick my ass though. But grim that init.

December 24, 2015, 03:25:34 AM
Reply #32

Macca77

The Clint Eastwood gif has actually finished me off, giggling like a tit here

December 24, 2015, 03:39:44 AM
Reply #33

charlatan

Not so much rimming, but getting yer Gooch tongued during a blowie is ace

December 24, 2015, 07:06:02 AM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The sort of thing I like the idea of but in practice...I don't know. I'm probably a bit more vanilla than I would like to think. The odd finger when bladderd thinking I'm mister big pants.

Can't even consider receiving, that is some next level sexual confidence.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 24, 2015, 11:49:24 AM
Reply #35

TSGun

The funny thing from my experience is that none of the women I've been intimate with has liked the idea of bringing the anus into the equation but all of them reach orgasm far quicker, and with a greater intensity, when there's a little extra work done.

It has nerve endings, therefore an erogenous zone so why not?

December 24, 2015, 02:41:46 PM
Reply #36

Bob Sacamano

It's almost 2016. Almost everything is on the menu.

December 24, 2015, 02:43:05 PM
Reply #37

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's almost 2016. Almost everything is on the menu.
Im not sucking toes, kissing feet or even touching them to be honest, feet are rank

December 24, 2015, 02:59:18 PM
Reply #38

Macca77

Toes can fuck right off, horrible horrible things.

Ive also never tounged a girls arse hole, call me old fashioned but its just not my thing

December 24, 2015, 03:01:35 PM
Reply #39

TSGun

Im not sucking toes, kissing feet or even touching them to be honest, feet are rank

Oh Jim, although I know where you're coming from the feet are one of the hot spots. Lord, the times that have followed a bit of attention to those hidden treasures.

December 24, 2015, 03:10:21 PM
Reply #40

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone opening the assvent calendar tonight then?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 24, 2015, 03:19:23 PM
Reply #41

Simon Paul

Administrator
Feet are proper minging. Never understood that Tommy lee and Pamela Anderson thing

A girl suggested it once and I just stared at her and asked why. Everyone else in the room thought it was hilarious.

December 24, 2015, 03:21:22 PM
Reply #42

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Feet tho? Really

« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 03:22:34 PM by Jimmywhack »

December 24, 2015, 03:24:22 PM
Reply #43

sam of the south

Feet are proper minging. Never understood that Tommy lee and Pamela Anderson thing

A girl suggested it once and I just stared at her and asked why. Everyone else in the room thought it was hilarious.

Was this an orgy situation, @Simon Paul? 😉
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 24, 2015, 04:01:06 PM
Reply #44

Bluedylan

There's nowt like a bit of festive rimming to get everyone in the mood for Christmas. All the usual seasonal traditions. A stocking over the fireplace, mince pies and mulled wine, a nice cosy Christmas film on TV, tonguing your missus' arsehole on Christmas Eve and then off to Midnight Mass to share season's greetings with the community.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.