September 25, 2017, 06:31:58 PM

Author Topic: Transfer Speculation 2016  (Read 522061 times)

August 31, 2016, 05:56:53 AM
Reply #9375

Thomas

As I have no work for a few days, I think I might like to see what deadline day is. Is deadline day on Sky streamed anywhere?

Yes.

Just google SSN.

August 31, 2016, 06:05:51 AM
Reply #9376

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yes.

Just google SSN.

Do you need an account with Sky?
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

August 31, 2016, 06:22:06 AM
Reply #9377

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Ideally, I'd like to see the following happen tomorrow:

In

Brahimi
Gabbiadinni
Kone

Out:
McGeady
Niasse

Is that too much to ask for? As a compromise, I'd have no problem if we didn't get Kone.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

August 31, 2016, 06:26:34 AM
Reply #9378

plowman2

Apparently he's inconsistent, pretty sure that's a common feature of the wingers we can attract to the club. If not then they already play for the elite teams.
u
He was very inconsistent for Granada mainly because he was way ahead of his team mates ( what I saw) He has been less inconsistent for Porto because they're a little better ( what I've heard, not seen). Maybe the step up if he comes to us will make him consistent.
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

August 31, 2016, 10:02:31 AM
Reply #9379

American Evertonian

Ideally, I'd like to see the following happen tomorrow:

In

Brahimi
Gabbiadinni
Kone

Out:
McGeady
Niasse

Is that too much to ask for? As a compromise, I'd have no problem if we didn't get Kone.

I'd be okay with this. I know people say we need another CM and RB but honestly I think those signings you mentioned highlight our biggest needs.

Holgate can cover RB and can even slot to CB if needed. And as for CM - McCarthy and Gibson can do a job until Jan as cover if needed.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 31, 2016, 12:45:17 PM
Reply #9380

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
One thing to remember today: Its the hope that kills you.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 31, 2016, 12:45:36 PM
Reply #9381

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
O Jogo update...

http://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/porto/noticias/interior/brahimi-muito-perto-do-everton-5364280.html

Still some uncertainty regarding his future and doesn't rule out him staying at Porto.

August 31, 2016, 12:53:56 PM
Reply #9382

TSGun

Woohoo...just love this day. Bound to be a surprise or two, hopefully incoming and not outgoing.

August 31, 2016, 12:57:21 PM
Reply #9383

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 31, 2016, 01:02:15 PM
Reply #9384

bigmanbob

Do you need an account with Sky?
They've just said they're streaming live on FB